Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anthropologie Grand Opening

Anthropologie Grand Opening!

It's hip! It's vintage! It's here!

I just returned home from the (invitation only) Grand Opening Party for Anthropologie at the new Fountains Shopping Center in Roseville.

I love Anthropolgie! They have been around since 1992. I have shopped their stores in Berkeley and San Francisco before most people had ever heard of them. If you love vintage inspired clothing, jewelry and home accessories...you have to shop this store! You just might feel like you are shopping in a "hip" vintage Parisian boutique!

Anthropolgie inspires me. I love their store displays! Genuine antique props set the stage for their vintage inspired clothes and accessories. They have the most creative and talented visual team that I have ever seen. I love to peruse their stores just for inspiration. No photography was allowed in the store tonight (I was polite and asked) so I could not take any interior photos.

I did manage to get you a few sneak peaks from inside the dressing room though! Here's a look!

Ooh, la, la!
A 1950's inspired Eiffel Tower skirt perfect for your next trip to Paris!


The famous "Anthropolgie capelet".
(All of us knitters want to make this!)

Tonight I spotted some fashion trends. Here are just a few:

Bohemian style colorful print scarves from India (yes of course, I had to buy one!), knit caplets, lacy shrugs, cropped sweaters, 1930's inspired wide-floral "pajama style" pants, a Parisian influence with Navy cardigans & nautical stripes, 1950's full-style cotton print skirts, crochet handbags, go-green totes, sweater clips, plastic floral jewelry, flower accessories for your hair, and so much more.

Be one of the first to check them out. The official grand opening is this weekend!

Anthropologie
1182 Roseville Parkway
Roseville, CA
(916) 789-9100
Or, better yet, shop in your jammies at Anthropologie.

No comments: