Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hawaii Passion Fruit Tea

Hawaii Tea Factory Passion Fruit Tea

I love tea! I always love trying new brands and new blends.

My neighbor Renee just returned from visiting her family in Hawaii. She knows how much I enjoy tea so she brought me back a box of Passion Fruit tea.

We are in the midst of a summer heat wave so I immediately put the kettle on and brewed some Passion Fruit iced tea. It is wonderful and so refreshing! I made it on the lighter side and added sugar for a tropical sweet taste. I am sure it is wonderful hot but I am now hooked on Hawaii Tea for my summer iced tea! Mahalo (thank you), Renee!

Hawaii Tea Factory is a locally owned business in Hawaii. Their Passion Fruit tea is a blend of pure ceylon black tea from Sri Lanka combined with natural passion fruit flavorings and licorice root.

For a taste of the tropics and mail order visit their website: http://www.hawaiiteafactory.com/.

1 comment:

ahnn said...

It seems interesting. I would love to try this Fruit Tea.