Friday, March 12, 2010

Liberty for Target Sneak Peak!

Liberty of London for Target

The Liberty of London for Target launch is just 48 hours away. I was tipped off by my friend Jodi in Seattle (who loves everything British like me) that Liberty of London products are already "popping up" in Target Stores. Brilliant!
So...guess where I went today? Yep, Target. I actually drove to three Target stores today. Two out of the three stores did have a trinkling of Liberty of London products out.
Here's your sneak peak:

Liberty Print Hats & Wallets
Liberty China
Liberty Garden Ware

I loved the styling of all the Liberty of London products. Sadly, I knew the quality would not be of the same standard as the Liberty store in London. None the less, at Target prices it is fun to grab some Liberty style.
I went home to today with an armful of adorable Liberty print scarves and a book bag to use for my knitting. What Liberty products will be going home with you?

No comments: