Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spice up the Season!

Harvest Tea Time!

Pumpkin pie spices, sweet cinnamon, spicy ginger, cloves, allspice, nutmeg...

combine them all together with fine black tea and you've got Pumpkin Ginger Tea

Pumpkin Ginger Tea is the perfect tea for fall!

Spices of Fall Tea

One of my favorite fall beverages is a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I had never tried pumpkin flavored tea, so a few weeks ago I went searching for a pumpkin tea blend to try.  The Republic of Tea's Pumpkin Ginger Tea won out for my selection.

I am enjoying this tea for my afternoon fall "cuppa".  I like it sweetened with a little sugar.  I have been enjoying drinking it both with and with out milk. 

I would like to try to make a Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte with this tea.  Here's what I'm thinking:  a cup of tea, steamed milk and a dash of pumpkin pie spice ought to do it.  The temperatures are finally dropping here in sunny California so perhaps I'll "whip-up" one pretty soon. 

Pumpkin Ginger Tea

The Pumpkin Ginger Tea is a seasonal, limited-edition tea for fall.  Here in Northern California it is sold exclusively at Cost Plus World Market.  The tea comes in natural, unbleached round tea bags in a pretty canister.  When you open up the canister, the tea smells just like the spices of fall!

According to the Republic of Tea canister..."this tea will take the edge off the chilly autumn air.  Indulge in this limited edition tea with traditional fall desserts."

Thanks for stopping by for Tea Time Tuesday.

Will you spice up the season with this delightful tea?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ok...I can see a road trip to Cost Plus in my future! :)

Annemieke said...

As a lover of the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte I will now be heading to Cost Plust the the Pumpkin Ginger Tea. Today was the perfect day for a cuppa.