Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Tea Time

Christmas Tea

'Tis the season for Christmas tea...

For the holidays, I'm drinking
Spice Imperial that I picked up in England earlier this year. 
I love its holiday flavors of
cinnamon, vanilla, cloves and orange peel. 

I'll let you in on a secret...
Spice Imperial is the same blend that Whittard's packages
 as their Christmas Tea this time of year. 

I would love to know
what holiday tea are you drinking?


(In the photos:  Spode Blue & White china and
 Emma Bridgewater Blue Toast Mug & Joy Mince Pie Plate.)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your mince pie plate! I am wanting to do an EB order, but have been holding off on it, waiting until we are sure about a baby name...I hope to get a personalized Christmas Town baby mug!

Stephanie said...

I love this Joy plate! Fabulous... I am a Bridgewater fan, I like what shes does and own some pieces.... I do not really drink particular tea for the festive season and stick to my English breakfast/Earl Grey blend...

Teresa Parkins said...

It has to be Fortnum's Christmas spiced tea 'a blend of tea enchanced by cocoa nibs and orange peel' - presented in one of their beautiful tins too. I'll have to send you some next year;-)